Cameron Adams thinks I need an excuse for a blog entry. As if three months off dried me up. (He also apparently thinks Eric could actually throw down enough to do any damage. Punk.) Well, OK, fine…
Four jobs I’ve had
- Hot dog cart. At the zoo. You don’t want to know where those dogs have been. Seriously.
- Dishwasher. King of the kitchen.
- Theater usher and janitor. Try ripping non-perforated tickets wearing slippery white polyester gloves. Also, it’s best to never see your local movie theater in full light.
- Fabric softener box-taper. The glue used on a shipment of 600,000 boxes of Snuggle wasn’t holding. So the shipping company bought a few cases of Scotch tape, and hired 8 temp workers at $6/hr to tape the boxes shut over 3 days. Ah, Temp days. Be jealous, be very jealous.
Four movies I can watch over and over
- The Bourne Identity
- The Godfather
- Apocalypse Now
Four places I’ve lived
- San Diego
- San Francisco
Four TV shows I love to watch
- Lost. We’re hooked.
- Late Night with Conan O’Brien. Funny.
- Good Eats. Zany, but fact-filled.
- Three’s Company. Childhood comfort show, with a bowl of mac & cheese, please.
Four places I’ve been on vacation
Four of my favorite dishes
Four sites I visit daily
What a boring list.
Four places I’d rather be right now
- Cinque Terre
- Whitsunday Islands. My own island, preferably.
- Jumping at Nevis Canyon. In a heartbeat, all over again.
Four bloggers I’m tagging
Ã‡elik, Davidson, Klein, Shea